Sunday 13 January 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo 2012 Year

 Cristiano Ronaldo Said:

I don't care what other players do – I care about myself and my team, not goals. We are doing well. I'm happy for Messi and for football. I don't know if I could score five goals in a match. Maybe I could.
Ronaldo responds to a question about Lionel Messi's five-goal performance against Bayer 04 Leverkusen (March 2012)
 



• Inspired Real Madrid CF to their first Liga title in four years with 46 top-flight goals, a career-best total, in 38 appearances.
• One of six players who scored a finals-leading three goals at UEFA EURO 2012; also named in the Team of the Tournament.
• On target ten times in as many UEFA Champions League games, registering doubles against Olympique Lyonnais, PFC CSKA Moskva, APOEL FC and, in the semi-final second leg, FC Bayern München.




apparances
58
20 in UEFA competitions
38 in domestic competitions

Minutes played
5214
1860 in UEFA competitions
3354 in domestic competitions

Goals
64
18 in UEFA competitions
46 in domestic competitions

Assists
16
4 in UEFA competitions
12 in domestic competitions

Goal attempts
403
139 in UEFA competitions
264 in domestic competitions

Passes completion %
80.7%
80.8% in UEFA competitions
80.6% in domestic competitions

Matches won
46
14 in UEFA competitions
32 in domestic competitions


Matches drawn
7
3 in UEFA competitions
4 in domestic competitions


Matches lost
5
3 in UEFA competitions
2 in domestic competitions



No comments:

Post a Comment